Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Update

We enjoyed a relaxing weekend together! It was nice to be home and not have a lot on the schedule. 
To start the weekend off, Jake and Baylen took a much needed nap together.

Then we broke out our ugly Christmas sweaters!

My two handsome guys!

On Saturday, my sweet husband took me shopping. I mentioned that I'd felt a little post pregnancy frumpiness lately, so he treated me. He's wonderful. It was just what I needed. It's amazing what a little shopping therapy can do! 

Nothing better than leisurely strolling the mall with Baylen and an Eggnog Latte. 

Then this morning we went to church. We absolutely love our church. Here's the view from the back where we roll these days. Jake played on the worship team this morning, so Baylen got to enjoy listening to him! The worship and message was absolutely refreshing this morning.  http://www.fourcornerscommunity.org/

Have a wonderful week! 

Love,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. These posts just make me even more anxious to see you again and meet Baylen! :)

    ReplyDelete