Monday, December 12, 2011

First Shots

Well, Baylen had his first set of shots today. Not fun for Baylen. Or for Mom. I'll admit, I shed a few tears as I was calming him down afterward. He was a trooper though, and only cried for a few minutes before calling it a day and sleeping the afternoon away.

There were a few highlights from today's visit, however. He now weighs 12.1 lbs, which puts him in the 56th percentile, and measures in at 23 inches.

He has also been a great sleeper as of late. The last few nights he's slept from 7:30pm - 7:30am, only getting up one time to eat! This makes mommy very happy!

And here are a few shots from our church's Christmas potluck this weekend. 

Hanging out while we ate.

Taking a photo with Kevin and Bekah! They were married on the same day Baylen was born! 

I love my two handsome dudes!


We had a gingerbread house competition! No, we didn't win. :) 

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Love,
Amber









No comments:

Post a Comment